Batman Arkham Asylum Scarecrow

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

fantoboy

My first post here. Inspired by Kommisar and GhostCinderella's work, I'm going to try to make a version of the Scarecrow that's a little scarier than the game.

concept drawing:

experiment in stiffening burlap:

Started making the glove with mostly metal parts. There's hair gel in the chamber so it's full of bubbles. Got some LEDs and ELwire in there too:

Reference:

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lurtz001

Re: WIP: Arkham Asylum Scarecrow

Should be scary stuff when complete... Nice idea and good luck with the project

xXLEELANDXx

One of my favorite version of scarecrow! I thought he was pretty scary in the game haha but can't wait to see your take on it!

bogeyphobia99

I always thought that the eyes were a little too cartoony in the game. They'd be scarier if they were just a single dimly lit light set into each ominous black socket.

fantoboy

Almost done in time for Halloween. Need to do some stitching, add more straps, maybe a voice changer and other fine details

Thanks to www.kreationx.com for helping me paint the mask

Last edited:

Uopap

CRAZY!!! sdio;fdhsuisdfhsdduisjbnn beuidgasygd dfyudvfvf

Goldenrod

Sr Member

I'm a HUGE fan of this game and all of the characters in it.
Your scarecrow looks awesome!! The glove is brillant! Just need a little smashed batman on your palm:lol