Batman Arkham Asylum Bust (pepakura)

EyeofSauron

Master Member
so, i got bored with my war machine for a little bit, and i looked for another project. i saw simplecomplex' awesome design and asked him for the pep file (which by the way is really awesome, just to say that), and started building. im on summer holiday now from university, so i have quite some time to build.

so far, this build took me 5 days, but i loved it :)
tomorrow, im gonna finish the face part, and then go to resin and bondo it (waiting for my resin and fibreglass shipment, so it may take a while.

Again, tons of credit to simplecomplex for the awesome design and pep files :)

the base cant take the weight of the cowl yet, it needs some wheights on the outsides of the base and maybe an iron nail or sth to keep it straight in the middle, as you can see, its leaning a bit to the left, but thats because of the cowl on it. problem will be fixed with the resin and bondo part :)

cheers,
EoS

so, i finished t he face part, and thats basicly all the pep work, i wont do the eyes in pep, because meh :D

heres a "finished pic, the face is just glued in at 4 spots so i can remove it again (hot glue ftw :) )
and a 1 minute photoshop just changing the colors to get a basic idea :)

Does anyone here know where i can find unfolded of batman arkham asylum / City Chest / leg / arm armor files???? I found a member here who shared a great unfolded cowl file and some other files that have not been unfolded yet.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back