BATMAN ADAM WEST COWL MATTEL

Sold for 175.00 USD
Prop Store

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey gang

im selling my Mattel Batman Adam West Cowl.

thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20210512_130047916.jpg
    PXL_20210512_130047916.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 13,256
  • PXL_20210512_130053777.jpg
    PXL_20210512_130053777.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 112
  • PXL_20210512_130106495.jpg
    PXL_20210512_130106495.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 86
  • PXL_20210512_130125030.jpg
    PXL_20210512_130125030.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 89
  • PXL_20210512_130217588.jpg
    PXL_20210512_130217588.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Drcristas

Ok, I only asked because the box is way different in white, and the materials looked different from what i’ve seen before.

I’m interested, depending on the shipping cost, because I still have to pay taxes and VAT.

Do you ship to Portugal?

I’m about to go to work on night shift here, so if you agree, you can put it aside and we can discuss the details tomorrow if you don’t mind, either through here or e-mail, I dont know how this forum works because I’ve just found it.

Greetings from Portugal
Paulo França

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i do ship worldwide!

please send me your full mailing address, email and phone # so i can calculate the final cost.

thanks!

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
yeah just send me your full mailing address, email and phone # so i can calculate the final cost.

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok cool.

You have some special characters in your mailing address.. after the n and 1... Looks like a degree symbol?

Not sure I can input those into the online system.

Ok, I only asked because the box is way different in white, and the materials looked different from what i’ve seen before.

I’m interested, depending on the shipping cost, because I still have to pay taxes and VAT.

Do you ship to Portugal?

I’m about to go to work on night shift here, so if you agree, you can put it aside and we can discuss the details tomorrow if you don’t mind, either through here or e-mail, I dont know how this forum works because I’ve just found it.

Greetings from Portugal
Paulo França
Looks no different than my Mattel cowl. The white box is just an outer "shipper" box that the colour box goes inside of.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store