Batman 89/Returns Paper Props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thebatfan

Batman (1989)

I have the Time magazine cover as seen in Vales' portfolio
it's in mint condition, can someone tell me what it might be
worth?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nightwing Returns

Re: Batman:Vicky Vales' Time cover

Its worth you scanning and putting it in the paper props section for all of us to see! :)

-Kevin

Ash

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

In my professional prop buying experience... What was stated above sound about right.

CB2001

Master Member

I think he's inquiring about the value of the paper prop.

draxdrax

The skulls... the bodies... it gives it all such a glow, I don't know if it's art - but I like it!

Runnerup850

Re: Batman (1989)

Does anyone have the Gotham Globe Logo from all the newspapers in the movie? Or just the Globe picture...

Talisen

Sr Member
Re: Batman (1989)

Here are my Joker Cards for the '89 movie. Course you'll have to add the bullet hole and burn marks yourself!