Limited Run Batman 1989 Keaton body armor/muscles with screen lineage

ShackMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just stumbled on this thread, and SO glad I did. Will have to budget some funds though. Wish this had come along before I lost money on an overseas purchase for boot/glove parts. [emoji22]

But at least now there’s hope for my Bat suit. [emoji1303]

comonbub

Sr Member
Hi and thanks for your interest in our 89/Keaton set. These will be cast in urethane rubber and urethane foam to keep castings lightweight. They are meant for you to glue down onto an under suit of your choice. We do not make or include under suits, capes, boots or gloves.

Prices are as follows:

torso, legs, knees, forearms, calves - $950

cowl and emblem - $250

belt, glove armor, boot armor - $300

Entire kit - $1500

We require 50% up front and the balance when ready to ship. Currently that’s about 4-6 weeks but can change at different times of year. Important to book early if you want this for a time sensitive event. Thanks.

View attachment 978135 View attachment 978138 View attachment 978136 View attachment 978137

How much for just the boot armor? The ones I got from Etsy are

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry I don't get on here as often as I should anymore. Will try to do better. I do still offer these parts as well as many other Batman stuffs.

Ron

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How does the cowl attach to the cape? Velcro? Is it even possible/practical to have a cowl that can be used for both display and be part of the suit interchangeably?

Edit: I should add I know you don't sell the cape. I'm just asking out of curiosity. I already have one of your cowls and it's fantastic. I'm curious if I could no longer display it.

Last edited:

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How does the cowl attach to the cape? Velcro? Is it even possible/practical to have a cowl that can be used for both display and be part of the suit interchangeably?

Edit: I should add I know you don't sell the cape. I'm just asking out of curiosity. I already have one of your cowls and it's fantastic. I'm curious if I could no longer display it.

Yes velcro is most commonly used. I've seen people not use anything at all though and just let the cowl sit where it may. And people definitely still use the same cowl for display and wearing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.