Limited Run Batman 1989 Keaton body armor/muscles with screen lineage

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi and thanks for your interest in our 89/Keaton set. These will be cast in urethane rubber and urethane foam to keep castings lightweight. They are meant for you to glue down onto an under suit of your choice. We do not make or include under suits, capes, boots or gloves.

Prices (USD) are as follows and don't include shipping:

torso, legs, knees - $850
forearms, calves - $100

cowl and emblem - $300

belt (CAST YELLOW), glove armor, boot armor - $300

Entire kit - $1400

Expect turnaround to be about 4-6 weeks.

IMG_0567.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_0893.JPG
IMG_0895.JPG

Last edited:

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in - payment coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok keep me posted. Hope I can get enough guys together to jump start this before our attention drifts elsewhere. ;)

Looking cool. Really wish you would 3D scan these and offer sixth scale versions. :)

Good luck with the run.

Not impossible. And thanks. ;)

Are there undersuit options?

When they did the movie they used some kind of stretch one piece leotard with a zip up the back I think. Then latexed all the exposed areas. Which should be done when it's on a body form. There are different textile options nowadays that give the same look without all that trouble though. Like coated spandex. Anyway, it seems to be much easier to get someone to sew a one piece spandex than 2 piece neoprene like the Begins. I will likely try and get my wife to take it on.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As of this point I have received one deposit. Which unfortunately isn't enough to make this a top priority. Other more popular projects are now surfacing which need to move to the top of my list. So this one looks like it will be postponed indefinitely until which time there is more interest or we have more time. I will give it until end of the weekend. Thanks for looking!

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
An idea could be to group the whole costume - merge phase 2 and 3 - together in a run, when all the parts are ready. May make it easier to get things going.

Good luck.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
An idea could be to group the whole costume - merge phase 2 and 3 - together in a run, when all the parts are ready. May make it easier to get things going.

Good luck.

Appreciate the feedback. Looks like we have our numbers so this is moving on. Will post updates as they come. :)

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We are a week or 2 behind where we wanted to be but almost there now. Needs another day or 2 of work but wanted to show you where it's at. Seamline has been removed, pectoral muscle symmetry fixed, and abdominal muscles defined. Legs won't need as much work.

IMG_3367.JPG IMG_3368.JPG IMG_3369.JPG IMG_3370.JPG

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That looks awesome but why did you take the seam lines out? There always were the seam lines on the real suit.

They were pretty unsightly and I don't think they were the original seams. Couple guys do offer them with the seams so there is always that option. We decided if we were going to do a clean-up to what it should have looked like originally, that we would also use today's molding practices which are seamless suits.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.