Batman 1989 - Full Size Keaton Batman

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pjw

Will be completing the full display over the next couple of weeks. For now here is a taster of the Keaton head I sculpted to go with it. Enjoy!

Just for fun!

And a preview of Jack....

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ave4uevoli

Sr Member
PJ, you should mention that it took you only 3 days to make that sculpt.. 3 days! Watching your progress was incredible.

I'm looking to make a full size display myself - but you probably knew that already.

Best of luck! Everything is coming along great!

~Thomas

pjw

Oh yeah, it only took three days - I always forget that bit :)

Jack so far has taken about two hours of my time.

Looking forward to getting a silicone version of Keaton finished next week.

Deathstalker II

That is amazing work - but every single one of those photos is NIGHMARE FUEL.

That white-eyed Keaton is THE slasher movie villain for the next millenium.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FINALLY a sculpt of Keaton that doesn't look like he's puckering up to kiss someone. VERY NICE!

dcarty

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Envy, envy, envy. I envy your talent! You've really nailed the likeness and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Cheers,

Dave