Batfleck suit material???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elderpred13

Now that there are new pix of the Batfleck suit has anyone found the suit material? It looks like a flexible mesh carbon fiber. If anyone finds something close could you post a site. This one's going to be tough.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

drftfan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It was a fabric specifically made by a company for production. That's all I have heard.

mau5

More than likely a stretch material with the design silk screened in 3d ink on top, like the superman suit.

NOMAD202

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been working on something for awhile now, I took a break until more pictures of the suit were shown and after that video surfaced of the suit it rekindled my creative desire to keep working on it. I think I'm getting pretty damn close.

Elderpred13

Thanks for the input everyone. I found a site that has mesh spandex with different patterns. Getting close to the pattern would be good enough for me. Keep the input coming, much appreciated.