Batfleck regular belt and armored belt build

Re: Batfleck belt build

Test cast/mold cleaning :
11749412_1606596806281754_1247821627_n.jpg
Expect more this weekend !

Those gauntlets would look awesome as a bridge... Nice work teragon.

You mean these ? They're on the way to my partner already ;)
View attachment 499153View attachment 499154(note : the knuckles here were the V1, reprinted them smaller after that picture was taken, because obviously they were a bit too big when seen next to each other like that. And I didn't forget the thumb one, but it wouldn't stick for the picture.)

edit : regarding the body suit, my partner is taking care of that, but I didn't play any parts in it and don't have much info. All I can say is that it looks fantastic.

Thanks. I have to give credit to the PreForm software for the bridge architecture though :D They're auto generated supports for the printer.

And there we go :
11721950_1609800089294759_1860882767_n.jpg11798191_1609800102628091_1635463262_n.jpg11780405_1609800095961425_1627471878_n.jpg11721439_1609800085961426_822013994_n.jpg

That's our basic version, the full one has 6 pockets in total and 4 pods. We have some left over resin for that so we're opening a JY run thread for those interested.

Thanks ! I must say I'm really happy how it came out, both the leather texture and cold cast parts look even better than I thought it would. My friend Stargatefan1988 is working on a desert bat version for September, while we keep working on the full batsuit but since we're not sure it's gonna be ready for the con in September, he'll at least have something to wear ! And that should give us our first pictures of the belt in action too hopefully.

Top notch! I hope they don't brush over the practicality of the belt with this new batman. I don't think anyone has seen the back of it yet (?). I hope they explain where he keeps the grapnel... And for the batarangs, something like a pick dispenser/ gun magazine would be cool.

pick dispenser.jpg

Well it's Zack Snyder, he might have gone with style over substance on these kind of things, so I wouldn't bet on it. We've seen the back of the regular belt, well kind of, in bad light from set pictures of Suicide Squad, when he's riding on the roof of the Joker car, and I didn't see any kind of rang holders or grapnel clip. There still might be though, it might have been a stunt belt. The armored belt has always been masked by the cape unfortunately so far !

I was thinking the same thing (about the suicide squad pics), but they're doing a cg cape for that scene, which covers the back. So they may have just decided to keep the back part bare. Just speculating though. Like you said, Zack Snyder... but then again, he's the guy who showed us Dr. Manhattan's glowing, blue penis. Anything could happen.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back