Basic Idea For My Future Costume

Kagros

I am trying to do something unique and not seen before and I plan on making most of it out of wax.

Bio mask: It would be something with the Lord bio mask in the 2010 AVP game mixed with Celtics' and Choppers'. It will have the same crest as Lord and on the mouth area it will have the significant "fins" except there will be an arch connecting the two "fins". In the "fin" area, will be where it mixes with Celtic and on the cheeks will have the gills like Chopper. For the eyes it will be like Celtic's or just individual, unlike how P1 is or Chopper's is. Along the rim of the bio will be thorns like Wolf's but I really don't want to try to mix Wolf's with this because there is too many Wolfs out there.

Face: His head would be like Snake except with out the design and it will have P1 dots around the rim near the dreads and gathering to the very back and make the middle of his head blank.

Armor: The chest armor would cover his back and half his chest and will link in between the chest part, leaving a gap (like Celtic's in a way). The computer gauntlet would be the same on the left wrist but I want to try to make the blade gauntlet go up to his mid-bicep on the right arm. The greaves will cover his whole feet so I don't have to make predator feet and they will go up to the knees.

Arsenal: he will have the typical blades in the one gauntlet, plasma cannon on right shoulder and a belt across his chest with mines and a disk on left thigh, will have arm blades, MAYBE will have a plasma burner in a pouch on the mine belt and have it hang (like Chewbacca's little pouch on his belt). Of coarse he will have the combi stick, I would be holding it. On his greaves on the right leg would like to have a ceremonial dagger in a sheath. Finally would have a whip right thigh. Let me know if I have too much weapons please.

Trophies: have a sash of bones and skulls opposite direction of the mine belt and underneath it, and a skull on a stick on his back. Maybe a string of different animal skulls hanging from the burner pouch, and finally tiny animal skulls on a little string around his left bicep.

Will add onto this WIP of a WIP later. I shall try to make sketches even though I lack that talent, Please tell me your thoughts about this.

They sounds pretty cool at the mo dude. On your mask Idea sounds like you wanna be looking at mixing a p1 with p2 or wolf (lower mandibles). Need to see some pics on this

Bio mask: It would be something Gort-like, but not like Celtic's. Kinda going for something unique and hasn't been done yet. Still thinking on a name for it.

Face: His head would be like Wolf's with the pattern of P1 and will have 3 horns on his chin. (Pretty much like a younger Wolf)

Armor: The chest armor would cover half his back and half his chest and will link in between the chest part, leaving a gap (like Celtic's in a way). Would have normal gauntlets but his greaves would be up to his knees.

Arsenal: he will have the typical blades in the one gauntlet, plasma cannon on right shoulder and a belt across his chest with mines and a disk on either side of his thighs, will have arm blades, MAYBE will have a plasma burner in a pouch on the mine belt and have it hang. Of coarse he will have the combi stick, debating on him having a backup that is retracted and on his back between the skull-on-stick and medpack, dont know yet, would like your thought about it. On his greaves on the right leg would like to have a ceremonial dagger in a sheath. Finally would have a whip wrapped around his left shoulder or maybe have the disks on same leg and have the whip on the other leg.

Trophies: have a sash of bones and skulls opposite direction of the mine belt and underneath it, and a skull on a stick on his back. Maybe a string of different animal skulls hanging from the burner pouch.

Will add onto this WIP of a WIP later. I shall try to make sketches even though I lack that talent, Please tell me your thoughts about this.
sound awesome

predbioMark1.jpg

Heres a crappy sketch of the bio and i realize now that i missed a few things. this is just the first rough sketch of the bio

Nice idea, get where you are going with that. I can see the basic idea you got going. Keep up the drawing my friend
Yea, I cant really draw the mouth part that well but I will TRY to get a side view up. It will probably turn out worse XD and I will make it more visible too lol.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back