Baron Tennant suit?????

lswl

So I was thinking of maybe getting a Baron Doctor who Tennant brown w/ blue suit. The fact that it's printed has me asking this question and posting this thread. Do the stripes come off after a while? It being printed I wondered if it was like those weird t shirt places that print shirts for you and it's an iron on rubber thing that breaks off into pieces after a while, or if it is high quality and stays on for (nearly) ever

We have a few guys here that own the Baron suit and will be more than happy to answer all your questions - however, I'm sure most have already been answered in previous threads about Baron's suit

We have a few guys here that own the Baron suit and will be more than happy to answer all your questions - however, I'm sure most have already been answered in previous threads about Baron's suit
I've read lots, but all of them are reviews of when they got the suit, not a year after. I want to know how they hold up over time

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back