Baron Boutique Tennant Suit

DinosaurinaFez

Hello, Internet people! I require your assistance.

I am looking to buy a decent-quality 10th Doctor Suit, in the Brown/blue design, in the coming months. I've purchased a chinese costume suit in the past, and while it was fine for Halloween or the occasional 'Con, it was really lacking in quality. So, I'm looking to upgrade. Now, being a semi-broke college student, my funds are limited. So Magnoli is a bit out of the question for now. However, I have decided that Baron Boutique is well-enough in my price range, and I've heard good things about the quality and craftsmanship of their suits.

Now here's the problem: I recently asked for a fabric swatch from them, and they sent me this:
IMG_20150331_132431_693.jpg
I'm worried that this is a bit too dark. And since I can't find any reviews from the past 3 years or so, I'm not sure whether or not it's going to be too dark to work as a Tennant suit. If anyone has any idea about how a full suit would look, or has bought one recently, I would really appreciate some feedback!

Thanks!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back