barabel bounty hunter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Khor Mariik

Greeting all.

I'm a member of the Mandalorian Mercs, cadet in Garrison Carida, and on the Rebel Legion forums.

I'm very interested in creating a barabel bounty hunter costume for these various groups but am still looking for ideas on where to begin, especially the head.

Any help, ideas, or advice?

The last is my barabel mando in Second life.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dirty

This would be an a amazing addition to the Mercs indeed. I will watch this for sure and maybe see you in the future.

And people still play Second Life? I have not been on in years but still have multiple accounts I should take care of lol.

Khor Mariik

No progress beyond blaster building, but haven't given up. I'm hoping to make progress on this build once the warmer weather hits. Currently working on 3 costumes for 501st and 3-4 for Rebel Legion, plus still tweaking my Mandalorian Merc for brigades in addition to my OM status achieved June 2012.

Yeah, been a while since I updated.