BANE TDKR VEST PICTURES NEEDED

Wingchundub

Good day everyone,
I am looking for close up pictures, pref full 360 of the vest in the tdkr version bane.
I would like ot have one done custom to get as accurate as possible, thus close pictures wanted to get matching materials etc.
Best wishes
Peter

I bought mine from SIQ clothing out of Las Vegas. Not sure how accurate it is to the actual vest only because I got mine years ago and at the time it was the only option I could find. I can attest that the quality is very good though.

https://www.siqclothing.com/product-page/tdkr-bane-vest-replica-34-43

Sean
Update, ive spoken to siq clothing and they are really accommodating, i noticed the buckles located middle on front are not on their vest and main strap is only one piece, not two separate pieces looping through buckle.
but those pics are a few year old now they said.
we spoke and they are going to make the straps exactly as movie one.
Its on order, well looking forward to getting it.
Thank you for the recommendation, a class company

Update, ive spoken to siq clothing and they are really accommodating, i noticed the buckles located middle on front are not on their vest and main strap is only one piece, not two separate pieces looping through buckle.
but those pics are a few year old now they said.
we spoke and they are going to make the straps exactly as movie one.
Its on order, well looking forward to getting it.
Thank you for the recommendation, a class company

That’s awesome. I’m glad it worked out. I have her first version so I have no doubt she improved on her design and construction over the years. SIQ Clothing was a great experience for me and it sounds like things haven’t changed. Can’t wait to see it.

Sean

Here's my Bane costume.
Image-1 (1).jpg

That looks sweet fella.

Propstore? is that the auction place? It sold 80k i believe.
Lucky barsteward who ever owns it lol
Best wishes

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back