Bane Muscle Chest

DwarFStrider

Hi guys, I saw this pic while searching around for Bane cosplay since I think I'll be able to pull that off, being a big guy and all:
4bd800538392cc62cd844f2dbae83f72.jpg

That muscle chest looks absolutely fantastic and I was wondering if anybody here would know where to find something like that? All the muscle chests I find look horrible...

Any leads on the rest of the costume (like the mask) would be appreciated too!

Thanks!

Hi guys, I saw this pic while searching around for Bane cosplay since I think I'll be able to pull that off, being a big guy and all:
View attachment 462905

That muscle chest looks absolutely fantastic and I was wondering if anybody here would know where to find something like that? All the muscle chests I find look horrible...

Any leads on the rest of the costume (like the mask) would be appreciated too!

Thanks!
So, what I'm reading is: I haven't done any research on this and want you guys to do all the work.

That looks awesome, but as you've said I only need the top. But thanks for the suggestion!

Also, I'm not planning on spending 2.5k :)

He sells just the upper section. It's still expensive but, I don't know if you are new to costuming or not, but if you want quality, you are gonna pay. Brandon is THE guy for quality muscle suits. There are several people here, and other boards, that can attest to the quality of his suits.

I have done research, my friend. But I just haven't found anything (except crap). I'll contact him to get a quote for just the upper part. You are of course right: they look amazing and quality is indeed expensive.

Now, is there another "place to be" for the mask? I have found quite a few but nothing that strikes me as "great"...

They have a upper body portion as well. It is still in the 2k range. For masks, that one looks more like just a simple Lycra mask.

Okay, small update: I contacted Flex Design and we came to an agreement. They're doing a customized Super suit with added bulk, to get a kind of in-between Super/Giant.

This because of the fact that I already have quite some bulk of my own and also because I simply can't afford a Giant suit.

Additionally, I ordered a Bane Secret Six mask: http://www.elucha.com/products-detail.php?idp=622&idc=5&name=Bane's Secret Six Wrestling Mask

I've been looking around for a stringer bodybuilder tank top, but I'm going to have to wait to measure myself when wearing the suit before I can order something. Already I've seen that it will take some searching for this size & for the actual (plain black) model of Bane's shirt.

Last edited:
Current progress:

Bane.jpg

Still need to find a solution for tubing & wrist device. Will attend Antwerp Convention this weekend (yet regretfully without muscle chest, that's for later). I saw that there was somebody who did Bane belts on commission, but there was some kind of disagreement regarding delivery times and now he's been gone for a year...

Anybody know a good place for a belt? :D

Any feedback or tips would be more than welcome!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back