Bandai Voyager

Bryancd

Master Member
Just finished building her. Great fun and the best fitting of all the kits so far. Lights aren't as bright as the refit Enterprise (anybody else notice the brightness went down when they started using the pre-wired clear plastic inserts?), but she's by far the biggest model of them all. Sorry for the crappy in the closet pics, it's very bright outside :)

[attachmentid=1437]

[attachmentid=1438]

Here 'ya go.

[attachmentid=1439]

[attachmentid=1440]

I think Janeway's gonna kick Picard's ass.

[attachmentid=1441]

Very nice. I'm not up to speed on my ship specs, but I take it the Voyager and Enterprise-E models are different scales?

Also, regarding the Voyager model, do the nacels move up and down?

Sean

Originally posted by masterjedi322@May 1 2005, 04:43 PM
Very nice. I'm not up to speed on my ship specs, but I take it the Voyager and Enterprise-E models are different scales?

Also, regarding the Voyager model, do the nacels move up and down?

Sean
[snapback]977793[/snapback]​

Yes and yes :) The Voyager is in the largest scale, followed by the NX Enterprise, Enterprise refir, and finally the E. The nacelles do indeed move and she even comes with landing gear if you want to display it that way. I'll get some better pictures tonight when it's darker in the damn room :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back