Bandai U.S.S. Voyager Instruction Manual Needed

mb1701d

Hello all. I was fortunate to pick up a set of Bandai Star Trek kits (NX-01,1701A/E & Voyager). It appears that the Instruction Manual for the Voyager kit is missing. If anyone has one that they could scan for me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I'll see if I kept it, I think i kept the stuff with pictures and studio model history, that might contain the instructions too.

I think they uploaded in weird order but the pages and files are numbered.

Bandai Voyager Instructions Photos by CessnaDriver | Photobucket

Great model! I love mine and I thnk the incandescent bulbs work better then LED for a more realistic interior light.

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

IMG_7108.jpg

Thank you very much !
I've been considering the switch to LED's but I'll have to see how it looks as is. Do you notice any heat from the bulbs and do they go through batteries quickly ?
Thanks again.

Thank you very much !
I've been considering the switch to LED's but I'll have to see how it looks as is. Do you notice any heat from the bulbs and do they go through batteries quickly ?
Thanks again.

I don't recall any heat really when assembling and testing them. You might want to test that during assembly.
Batteries don't seem to drain fast but I don't leave it on very long generally. Rechargables with higher current ratings then standard ones seem to be a little brighter. I think there are warmer white LEDs now, less blue and more toward the yellow incandescent color. Might be worth looking into.

If you havent already done so, try contacting Bandai directly. In my experience, most companies are happy to provide customers with whatever support they need. Besides, the worst that can happen is that they say no, and you'll be no worse off.

Thanx all for the help. CessnaDriver's link shows a promising concept, four from the right in the top line.

Did Drexler do these?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back