Bandai Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, and Boba Fett

tehSAC

Hello, new member here. Found this forum through Reddit and thought I would make my first post here. Anyway my name is Paul and i'm from Indiana. I'm a Star Wars nerd and in October I saw some of these kits while I was in Tokyo. I picked one up, the stormtrooper, and brought it back home with the intention to just snap it together when we had a day where we couldn't get outside and do things. Little did I know it would lead to other kits. I've learned about weathering and starting to experiment more with such to make my kits more lifelike. I'm definitely not up to the standards of this forum, but I thought I should share. Let me know what you think!

Stormtrooper

Storm Trooper.jpg

Sandtrooper

Sandtrooper.jpg

Boba Fett

Boba Fett.jpg

Duo.jpg

Welcome!

With the weathering on the Sandtrooper and Boba Fett it looks like your off to a great start

Thank you! Boba Fett isn't quite complete yet, but I'm happy with it so far. Going to scratch build something soon to finish him off. When I get that completed I will for sure share it here.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back