Bandai release schedule

I do not remember seeing the A-Wing at Hobbytown. But the other ones were there and I believe the prices were normal. The X-Wing was the Red 5 version. They appeared to have gotten a restock of a lot of stuff I hadn't seen in a while... AT-AT, AT-ST, Y-Wing, Snow Speeder, Sand Troopers, Storm Troopers, R2 and R5.

I just checked their site... there were more models at the store than they list on the site. So if you have a store nearby, it might be a good place to check.

Update 12/18 - I went back today, and they had sold a bunch... Snowspeeders, R2, and both Storm Troopers were gone. The X-Wing Red 5 version was gone, but they got several X-Wing Red Squadron 1/72 and 1/144 sets in. So it looks like at least 2 X-Wing versions are in production and stock is moving.

The prices were current retail. I grabbed an AT-AT ($51) and Y-Wing ($37).

Last edited:

Attachments

• Y Wing.JPG
    Y Wing.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 173
  • A Wing.JPG
    A Wing.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 160
So was Mando and the mini Razor Crest it from them as far as new subjects?
Seems like that was it

There was technically also the Rise pf Skywalker Red 5 and some repops

I am seeing a ton of Gundam stuff popping up on shelves in places like Barnes and Noble, Target, and Hobby Lobby so that seems to be the main focus right now

Places like Hobby Lobby etc... currently have the Razor Crest, Mandolorian as well as repops of the AT-ST, Resistance X-Wing, and the small mecha collection X-Wing and Tie fighter pack

I am guessing those repops along with the whatever latest variant of the original 1/72 X-wing must be the best sellers since they keep seeming to restock those

Waiting for 1/48 X-Wings to repop :rolleyes:!!!!!
Like many others, I would love to see a lower cost re-pop of it without the electronics and with a stand similar to the 1/72 versions
Probably knock $30 off the price and I am sure would appeal to a wider range of buyers at that price

For what is is worth, the electronic edition is up for preorder at Big Bad Toy Store with a date of Q1 22.

For what is is worth, the electronic edition is up for preorder at Big Bad Toy Store with a date of Q1 22.
I trust the "preorders" on BBTS for any of the Bandai repops about as far as I could throw a wookie. The PG Falcon and several others have been in that status since at least early 2021 with no sign of actually becoming available.

I trust the "preorders" on BBTS for any of the Bandai repops about as far as I could throw a wookie. The PG Falcon and several others have been in that status since at least early 2021 with no sign of actually becoming available.
Fair enough. I don't know if I have ever ordered from them. I missed out on the PG Falcon, and ended up getting it on the bay of e.

Fair enough. I don't know if I have ever ordered from them. I missed out on the PG Falcon, and ended up getting it on the bay of e.
No worries, I haven't ordered from them either. As far as I know they're reputable, but they tend to offer up stuff for preorder very early and/or with very optimistic estimates of availability. My response was mostly to help others set expectations. :)

I have had the 1/12 K-2SO kit on preorder with them for over a year

I did have the Clone Trooper on pre-order for about 3 months but they did come through. Also got the Grievous kit the same way as well as a few others even though they kept getting pushed back

I think unless kits are explicitly listed as discontinued they keep the option open and let people pre-order. It cost you nothing until the kit actually comes in anyway and you can cancel at any time

Maybe if they get enough orders they can pressure the manufacturer to produce more

I preordered the Bandai Mandalorian kits from them, and waited, and waited... Saw them at Target and bought them there, then cancelled my preorder.

I finally got the Mando beskar version kit this week. Been pitting it together in small little chunks. As usual the fit on these kits is amazing. I was concerned about the dome and back being two parts split down the middle but when the came together the seam disappeared. Like the vessel in contact! Amazeballs

No worries, I haven't ordered from them either. As far as I know they're reputable, but they tend to offer up stuff for preorder very early and/or with very optimistic estimates of availability. My response was mostly to help others set expectations. :)

I have pre-ordered a lot through them and never had any issues, but to be honest, like you said, the Bandai kits could be questionable... they seem to have been in pre-order status for a long time.

So, Bandai will have some announcement on March 15th regarding Star Wars kits:

Hat tip to Rogue Leader, at the SSM forum.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back