Bandai release schedule

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TazMan2000

Master Member
Looks like everyone has an opinion. I can't watch that video because I'm watching another of paint drying. A few good points but he's a little callous in his remarks. I guess it's a rule that anybody who disagrees with you is "ignorant".

TazMan2000

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nkg

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A Tokyo-based reseller on a Facebook group has reposted an email in Japanese that claims to be an upcoming repop schedule for numerous Bandai Star Wars kits.

I can't read most of it, but it looks like it includes the 1/72 X-wing, 1/72 Y-wing, 1/72 TIE Advanced, 1/144 AT-AT, 1/144 Falcon, 1/12 3PO, 1/12 R2/BB8,1/12 Vader, 1/12 Boba Fett, 1/12 Clone Trooper, 1/12 Death Trooper, most of the tiny vehicle kits, and others. Interesting.

Last edited:

Analyzer

Sr Member
Looking forward to the Deathtrooper. I missed out on them and the prices have skyrocketed in the past month or so after being frequently found for less than $30 with free shipping

Also might have to pick up one more Y-Wing and AT-AT

Analyzer

Sr Member
Hmmmmm. I can only find this, which doesn't list anything Star Wars related.

That is the list for January

The list you were seeing in Facebook I believe is for April

_nc_ohc=DkcPCYk19lIAX81RfG-&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Analyzer

Sr Member
The Grievous kit seems to be one of the more popular kits as it always seems to sell out quickly each time they do a new run

Same with the Clone Trooper

I would love a repop of the Speeder Bike though that is a rarer kit. Same with the Battle Droid and STAP

Bouq

Hi to all,
Today's dummy question : does it exist an English version of the Bandai website?
(as the 1999.co.jo exists with the "/eng" extension)