Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

I took this last photo of mine before she goes into storage for a bit while we move.

IMG_1738.jpg

Made me unexpectedly sad seeing her go away for a while.

I took this last photo of mine before she goes into storage for a bit while we move.

View attachment 1674838

Made me unexpectedly sad seeing her go away for a while.

I got the Falcon out after being in storage and made this image with it. Everything survived the move except for one flap on the back, which was easily glued back into place.

Falcon Nebula image - 2K.jpg

Late to the party on this one but have been having a whale of a time building this beauty. Astounding the level of detail.

This is my first model since I was a kid so it has been a bit daunting but have only had a couple of mishaps (Those pipes have been giving me nightmares and surprised I’ve only snapped a couple lol).

Drilling those holes in that kettenkrad greeblie was a fun experience (NOT).

Struggling to decide whether to put the whole thing together now or leave it in chunks as it is before I paint? Have most people painted the two exposed maintenance pits of the falcon underneath before putting them into the bottom of the ship?

Can I ask what glue you guys have used to secure the photo etch parts?

Has anyone used the cockpit and gun turret photo etch from paraGrafix for this kit as I can only see finished versions for the deagastini?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back