Bandai 1:350 Millennium Falcon Vehicle Model

DanielB

Sr Member
Finished the 1:350 Bandai Millennium Falcon. Without a doubt the smallest model I've done. I did everything I could to cram as much detail from the 5ft studio model onto this tiny model.

EIHYjr8.jpg

hEv5fbe.jpg

FRxI2CM.jpg

iuKnFip.jpg

sAgZWGv.jpg

hzs5prU.jpg

5LVXN9n.jpg

Xy9ChSi.jpg

63s58BG.jpg

TEjsFNl.jpg

lYUusab.jpg

RuYq2Mn.jpg

Amazing paint and detailing skills mate, absolutely outstanding - after your incredible work on the Bandai PG - MF (sans airbrush) I didn’t think you’d come close to bettering yourself there ! :love:
Could you please share what paint/s were used for this ?
I’ve one waiting to be built (1/350) somewhere down the track, any info appreciated (n)
Thanks for sharing,

Cheers Ged.

Amazing paint and detailing skills mate, absolutely outstanding - after your incredible work on the Bandai PG - MF (sans airbrush) I didn’t think you’d come close to bettering yourself there ! :love:
Could you please share what paint/s were used for this ?
I’ve one waiting to be built (1/350) somewhere down the track, any info appreciated (n)
Thanks for sharing,

Cheers Ged.

Thank you so much. But, you must have me confused with someone else. I have not done a PG Falcon before.

However...

Here is a list of paints I used. All Vallejo Model Air (VMA)

Primer - Black Stynylrez
Base Coat - MicroLux Reefer White (made by Vallejo)
Very slightly darker base coat panels - VMA White Grey 71.119
Main Dark Gray Panels - VMA Light Gull Gray 71.121
Red Panels - VMA Fire Red 71.084
Yellow Panels - VMA Gold Yellow 71.078

Very nice! I have this kit, and the one thing I know about it is that it. Is. Small! Nice job cramming all of that paint detail in there.

SB

Thank you so much. But, you must have me confused with someone else. I have not done a PG Falcon before.

However...

Here is a list of paints I used. All Vallejo Model Air (VMA)

Primer - Black Stynylrez
Base Coat - MicroLux Reefer White (made by Vallejo)
Very slightly darker base coat panels - VMA White Grey 71.119
Main Dark Gray Panels - VMA Light Gull Gray 71.121
Red Panels - VMA Fire Red 71.084
Yellow Panels - VMA Gold Yellow 71.078

Thanks so much for sharing this, and sincerest apologies for the mistake re; the Bandai PG kit. Remember seeing your posts over on that thread too awhile back, but perhaps it was another Daniel or Lab I was thinking of, who’d painted his (fantastically) using just Tamiya spray cans !?(n)

However this is, at 1/350 scale so incredibly finished :love:

Cheers Ged.

Looks really great. So this would be size comparable with a lot of ship and battleship models as many of them are in 1:350 scale. That's pretty cool.

Great work! The Depth of field in the last series of photos makes it look tiny whereas the first set of pics IMO is more impressive in terms of letting the eye pick up those tiny details.

This is amazing. I can't believe the level of detail on the model is so close to the 1/144 - as is your paint job. Absolutely incredible work!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back