Bandai 1-144 Millennium Falcon ANH version

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jaitea

Master Member
Hi guys,....I thought I'll make a new thread for this one

I got my Shapeways parts today sculpted by Tony FZ6 & I started modding

07kVxeC.jpg

lDUfcCF.jpg

2HbYU8q.jpg

wuMEZLg.jpg

E5JF2wO.jpg

6c1gsbn.jpg

J

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Albertese

Great idea! Part of me kind of likes the ANH version better. It looks faster to me than the slightly blockier details on the ESB ship.

--Alex

Pinousse

Sr Member
... It started :facepalm:lol

What's your verdict on them printed parts?

Would be glad to know about to because I plan to use all of them on my OT falcon :thumbsup

Also wanted to know where I can find photo etch grill? :confused

Awesome Falcon time to all the Falcon lovers! :D

Jaitea

Master Member
Would be glad to know about to because I plan to use all of them on my OT falcon :thumbsup

Also wanted to know where I can find photo etch grill? :confused

Awesome Falcon time to all the Falcon lovers! :D

I'm honestly not interested in PE for this scale,....the slots wood look WAYYYYY to huge even at 1/72

I think it wouldn't look like the Falcon

J

Pinousse

Sr Member
I'm honestly not interested in PE for this scale,....the slots wood look WAYYYYY to huge even at 1/72

I think it wouldn't look like the Falcon

J

I take notes ;)

On the OT one I will paint the grill to accentuate the details a bit even if it got them realy correctly with the decals :thumbsup

The parts look awesome on my OT one (it get shiped just today :D) I will certainly use all the stuff available for the Bandai 1/144 Falcon and for the radar in additon to the round one I will scratch a damage riped of one like at te end of ROTJ to have an other display choice.

Keep up the good work! :$

astroboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Truly amazing.

The falcon is one of those things that hooks you for life. I can't believe how much of my brain power has been devoted to that one ship over the years

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.