Bandai 1/12 Speederbike and Scout Bike Trooper (Finished)

It looks so much better painted. There is a subtle difference between just dull coating the plastic and painting it where the dull coated plastic is still detectable as plastic

Couldn't agree more... That's why I almost always prime then paint. Layers is what gives it that realistic look. I have at least 5 layers on the figure. That includes washes, of course, and other detailing and weathering.

Lovely subtle weathering on the trooper mate. Definitely needed it seeing’s how you’re displaying him next to the beautifully finished (worn) speeder .
Gotta ask though - is that a smattering of blood I spy near his groin region !?:D

Lovely subtle weathering on the trooper mate. Definitely needed it seeing’s how you’re displaying him next to the beautifully finished (worn) speeder .
Gotta ask though - is that a smattering of blood I spy near his groin region !?:D

Thanks, Ged! That's dirt near his groin. He got into an MMA fight with Ewok...lol

And, I promise, this is the last picture (well pictures) for this thread...

LRM_EXPORT_293879139175746_20190602_210305430.jpeg

LRM_EXPORT_293831778653368_20190602_210218070.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back