Bagy Wolf finished

larrykidd

Finally got around to finishing this thing.
Since no one has dreds I had to make my own.
Big Thanks to Usurper for the neck collar and kit for the rings.
Larry

wolf3.jpg

wolf1.jpg

wolf3.jpg

wolf1.jpg

looks good larry,..

I see the plasti-dip worked out really nice :)

actually Lee made the rings, i just passed them on to ya

Great paint as always Larry. BB's mask looks like a modification of a P1 or P2 ---it has more of a domed head than the film version. Dreds are pretty nifty as well---another well performed execution.

That looks like complete and utter ****. Did you throw up on it???

Just kidding Larry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(had ya going there didn't I? No - ahh well)

Seriously looks awesome. I'm curious - how did you manufacture the dreads?

A1 job, love the detail and colouring is amazing! The work you've done on that mouth is one of the best I have seen. :rolleyes:

Did you make that stand or is it a standard display plinth?

What I really like about the BB Wolf is, that it sticks to the previous Predators' head designs more than the ADI version. The characteristics are more of that seen in the previous films. Not to mention the mouth isn't as gargantuan as it is in the AVP:R movie. I have tons of admiration and respect for Bobs Wolf head. Way better than the ADI piece I think.

Larry, you totally brought his piece to life! As always your work is phenomenal. I just wish that the ADI piece didn't have such a weak pattern and coloring. The dredlocks and beads look fantastic. Kudos to Lee for the neck ring, it fits the piece perfectly.

:rolleyes:

What I really like about the BB Wolf is, that it sticks to the previous Predators' head designs more than the ADI version. The characteristics are more of that seen in the previous films. Not to mention the mouth isn't as gargantuan as it is in the AVP:R movie. I have tons of admiration and respect for Bobs Wolf head. Way better than the ADI piece I think.
Larry, you totally brought his piece to life! As always your work is phenomenal. I just wish that the ADI piece didn't have such a weak pattern and coloring. The dredlocks and beads look fantastic. Kudos to Lee for the neck ring, it fits the piece perfectly.
I heartily agree. Better than the ADI version for all the aforementioned reasons.

Thanks guys.
The dreds were made with some cheesy air dry foam.
They look good but have no flexability.
It worked fine for this as it's just a display piece.
I got the base from Andrew.
Larry

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back