Bad Times at the El Royale (Post-release)

What did you think of Bad Times at the El Royale?

• It was okay. Not too pleased with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was disappointing.

• It was bad.

• Total voters
Bad Times at the El Royale is a fun ride. Solid story (Drew Goddard has written some amazing stuff), solid acting (Jeff Bridges, duh) and lots of fun. Enough twists and turns to make it interesting. Drew Goddard has crafted a bold and thrilling crime mystery that often leaves you hanging on the edge of your seat.

The movie is fun, exciting and delivers on almost every level. Even the musical score makes it a better film.

However, El Royale misses out on a star... and I'm not sure exactly why. There's just a little something missing to complete the magic to give this an extra half or full star... perhaps it's the editing? Maybe a tighter edit would've propelled this to be that much of a better movie. Still, it's a great movie and if you like fun, crime thrillers with a great storyline and solid acting... well, you shouldn't miss Bad Times at the El Royale.

Loved it. My wife's new favorite movie. My son loved it. So hard to find a movie for all of us. Watch it without trailers. It's a roller coaster.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back