Bad Movie reviews and disscusion

Re: review of hell comes to frogtown

Saw that one not too long ago. Bad movie, yes, but I think it was intended to be. Don't forget the Z'Darrific sequel. ;)

Yeah it was meant to be over the top and goofy, which is perfect for Piper as he seems to be good in those parts. All you have to do is look at the title of the sequels to see how silly they meant it to be.

THEY LIVE is an corrageus film which should be recognizzed and understood in the context of the REPTILIAN INVASION that is taking plase RIHT NOW. If you do not know about the REPTILIANS, Google them, or look on Youtube even betterer - there is much INCONTRIVERTIBULE AVIDENCE that cannot be denyed!

There are many heroic Youtube posters whom are doing much to expose the REPTILIANS and the NEW WORLD ORDER.

John Carpetner was obvious trying to do the same before Youtbue with films like THEY LIVE and he should be hailed as an hero.

Or something.

THEY LIVE is an corrageus film which should be recognizzed and understood in the context of the REPTILIAN INVASION that is taking plase RIHT NOW. If you do not know about the REPTILIANS, Google them, or look on Youtube even betterer - there is much INCONTRIVERTIBULE AVIDENCE that cannot be denyed!

There are many heroic Youtube posters whom are doing much to expose the REPTILIANS and the NEW WORLD ORDER.

John Carpetner was obvious trying to do the same before Youtbue with films like THEY LIVE and he should be hailed as an hero.

Or something.

You forgot to use "rediculous" somehow. :lol

Kevin

You forgot to use "rediculous" somehow. :lol

Kevin

Augh...DAMMIT!!!! I didn't even use 'villian'! :lol

Some people are clueless, that's how.

Ayup. I saw Gremlins 2 with an ENTIRE AUDIENCE who didn't get it. Ditto Lair of the White Worm, ditto 5th Element.

In the first case, they were just dumbarse frat boys on vacation; the joke went right over their heads. In the second case it was an art house crowd who were trying to take their 'auteur's' work seriously. In the third case it was a premiere night crowd who were expecting the Second Coming of Blade Runner.

So I've once nearly been beaten up and twice nearly been thrown out of a cinema...for laughing...at comedies.

The art house crowd actually hissed at us. Tools.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back