Bad Hair Fix

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

HonorableWhat

Jr Member
So! Got a hellboy silicone mask a while back from a studio that makes various silicone masks and, the sculpt is great, but the hair work on this thing is terrible, not in terms of falling out but its just bad, no attempts to hide the adhesive used on the hairline and the hair for the soul patch and sideburns doesnt sit right at all. The hair is also rather low quality and look like hair

So i was wondering, is it advisable to try and pull off the old hair and redo it. If so, whats a good hair product to use and adhesive?

dont get me wrong, its a good mask i love it, it just needs some extra love
Also I know its a rough costume, im working on improving it its a overtime process haha
FB_IMG_1603614687381.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.