Bad Bloods

Garo Predator

I have never really read all the Predator comics and how their system works and so I would like to know how does a predator go from being a hunter for sport to a bad blood? Does he break one of the rules of hunting? Not finish a mission and decides aye I don't wana die and does not blow himself up or what? Are Bad Bloods usually just blood thirsty Predators who kill everything in sight. Or can they just decide aye I don't agree to these hunting laws and they decide to ditch. These are just things I wonder about and I was hoping you guys could answer my question.

Garo,

Yes, a Bad Blood would either

1 Break the rule of the Hunt in some fashion. For example Two Stripe in the Alien versus Predator comic #0 was an unblooded hunter that stole somebody else's trophy and made it look like he got it himself. The Hunt Leader punished him for trying to cheat in order to get promoted to Blooded hunter status... he was left behind tied up to a tree for bug food.

or

2 Go berserk and start killing fellow clan members for no reason. Predator: Bad Blood comic #1-4 has the story of the Bad Blood going off the deep end and hunting humans without authorization and also offing his own.... the Elders send an Arbitrator after him. Needless to say the Arbitrator took care of him

---
Ei'luj

I have actually just re-read that story. It was clear from the story that the Bad Blood was in fact a serial killer Predator that was being hunted for killing its own kind. It was also the other way around. The Bad Blood took care of the Arbitrator in that story.

I have actually just re-read that story. It was clear from the story that the Bad Blood was in fact a serial killer Predator that was being hunted for killing its own kind. It was also the other way around. The Bad Blood took care of the Arbitrator in that story.

Ouch Julie how does that make you feel. So wth they had the bad guy win thats poo!

lmao that's so badass, finally a bad guy winning! what a bad ass!!

Ouch Julie how does that make you feel. So wth they had the bad guy win thats poo!

Makes the Arbitrator's sister boiling mad.... if that Bad Blood is still alive, he won't be for very long.... /character mode off

Yeh, why did they do that anyway... bad guys win if its Pred vs. Pred., and humans win if its Pred. vs. humans

---
Ei'luj

But overall Bad Bloods may be the best hunters out there if they can kill other predators who are just bad ass at hunting other life forms.

And ya that was Ironic having the Badblood win. You never saw it coming!

But dudes I was actually fixing to buy those comics yall ruined it!! lol

Garo Predator, if it's any consolation, I was deliberately vague - I haven't told you everything about the Arbitrator. I said that the Bad Blood took care of the Arbitrator - when you read the books you will see that there is a difference :) I don't want to say any more so it's not spoiled for you.

Feel free to buy it. You definitely won't regret it. Artwork is top notch and the story is great.

Make sure that you pick up the 3 story prequel in Dark Horse Comics 12-14 as well as it is a great lead-in to the 4 issue series.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back