"Bad Blooded" Sculpt

Milk1

I finally started my 2nd sculpt. I was mainly inspired by Narin's Bad Blood kit. I have about three days into it so far. There is still a ton of work to go. I will update as it comes along.
badsculpt001.jpg

badsculpt002.jpg

milkbig008.jpg

milkbig010.jpg

milkbig009.jpg

Thanks guys! Here is a small update, still working out the proportions and details. Also a pic compared to the Murphy Elder to show how huge this sculpt is.
badblooded2002.jpg

badblooded2001.jpg

badblooded2003.jpg

The mandables are insaaaanneee! Breath taking job on your sculpt so far. Keep up the good work! Another great project that I will be following :)

The overall sculpt is just plain :) ! I especially love the mouth details you have so far the the way the teeth are lined.

I love the texture on the outside of the mandibles and on the top of the head. I'm going to definitely attempt some of these my next time around.

Looks awesome though. I was concerned about the size of the lower mandibles at first, but you really brought it together nicely. Great job, keep it up!

Thanks guys! I am really happy with how this one is turning out. I almost have it finished. I just need to go through and put the final details in and clean some stuff up. Hopefully the molding process will start tomorrow.
badblooded4005.jpg

badblooded4002.jpg

badblooded4003.jpg

badblooded4004.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back