Bad Blooded Elder Sculpt

Milk1

Well I decided to turn my bad blooded sculpt into an elder. I wasn't happy with the mold so since I needed to make a new one I figured why not add a few touches to make it different. Going with some big spikes and lumps. I only have a few hours into it so far, so it is just ruffed out.

bloodedelder002.jpg

bloodedelder003.jpg

bloodedelder001.jpg

i was thinking the other day if dreads could be ripped out from a pred head, like in battle or summit.. i think like a scar patch of lost dreads would look quite cool, especially on a bad blood! just an idea... awesome looking sculpt tho

Thanks guys. I thought about doing some kind of scaring, but I think that is someting I would do after the mold. That way I could do something different on each resin head. The spikes are resin. I sculpt them from clay and then made a mold of them. It saved me time trying to sculpt every single spike. It should be done by the end of the week.

Almost done, decided to change the mouth today. I went with more teeth, but didn't like it. Then I looked at my Narin Skullhunter and was inspired to do a closed mouth. It is really looking evil now.
bloodedelder3001.jpg

bloodedelder3006.jpg

bloodedelder3003.jpg

bloodedelder3007.jpg

bloodedelder3008.jpg

Wow, Milk. That thing isn't just badass. It feels truly Evil!! :p :unsure:

I can't wait to see how it progresses even farther, a testament to your work, truly. Awesome.

Well finally after over a month or working on the mold and running out of money, the first resin cast was poured today. It really came out nice. I used 3 quarts of resin for a nice and thick cast. I will add some more pics when I start on the painting.
badelder001.jpg

badelder002.jpg

badelder003.jpg

Incredible bad blood elder. I really like the spikes, they add a very aggressive look to it. I really liked how the teeth looked in the open mouth, but the closed mouth looks equally as impressive. Great detail overall and great concept!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back