BAD BLOOD STORMS SAN FRANCISCO HALLOWEEN

ptgreek

The evening was a blast. The adjustments to the suit made it fit like a dream and installing fans into the Bio was a very smart move. People went nuts for the suit and the whole night was spent in photo ops. The contest? Well ..I took second ...my suit was by far the best, but I was competing with a group of Muppets. They had cool costumes ..what can I say, but the reassurance of a couple hundred "you shoulda won" was all I really needed. My girlfriend ( the one in the rebel camo) was a perfect handler and the suit came through a night in a packed club completely unscathed. Here are some pics of the night

predcontest.jpg

hallo1.jpg

DSCF0147.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0200.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

AWSOME SUIT GEORGE !!!!

FIT PERFECTLY

looks like you had a blast

and why is it that predators always seem to get sec

i mean cmon !!!

whyy ?

Way to go, George, excellent costume

You did good, crowd reaction is what counts

Preds always make their presence known :D you took on a whole group and held your ground.

Go Lair!

---
Ei'luj

Very nice, I never realised the bio was open at the top to show the undermask
Cool pics. Of course, muppets are hard to defeat LOL

Man, it's good seeing that suit in action once again. Great pics, and of course the Muppets are cool so that's a respectable second place you took. :D

Took home $500.... not bad ...free money. didnt really go for the contest with the biggest prize in the end. Found a spot where me and my friends would have a good time and where my suit would be best appreciated. The club was a mix of young hipsters and the San Francisco goth/industrial scene. they ate the suit up

The Bio is actually fairly light ...just your standard resin pull. I added the lasers and installed two CPU fans to keep air flow. It velcros securely to a monsteroom 3/4 mask for wear. It is too small however for the DB head shown in the other thread's photos.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back