Bad Blood again

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bovine13

Joe...you are hands down without a doubt...THE MAN! Please for the love of all things Predator and for my sanity...do a full 1:1 suit.

hellonearth

joe, you got some kind of super power or somethin? i would think you'd have to be a hundred years old to be able to have so many fine pieces of work already man... and you just keep bustin em out ... damn... OH, and by the way, MAKE A SUIT!!

froggy

I think you don't need no more congratulation !

More seriously, you are the best pred kit painter I've ever seen

Killer job bro !!

LIke to have only 1/1000 of your talent

Justin1

The skin on BB's chest is unreal, and I think the blood turned out even better than the first one. Just awesome.

pdisc

Joe...again and again you amaze the hell out of me.......props to you. I love the colors you used for the skin tone.