Back to the Future

Huge thanks to Roland for the plutonium box decals and Docs bumper sticker.

Really made this box build so much easier on me. Much appreciated again :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is the spot or thread to ask this but does anyone have access to (or) is there a possible 3D printer file for the decorative pieces on the BTTF 3 Doc Marty picture frame (or) does anyone sell these decorative pieces? I have always wanted that frame and I thought I saw someone make one or sell them a few years back but I missed out. Anyway I would love to be able to buy and or make one. Any help or pointing in the right direction would be helpful. Thank You.
bttf2prop3.jpg

Not sure if this is the spot or thread to ask this but does anyone have access to (or) is there a possible 3D printer file for the decorative pieces on the BTTF 3 Doc Marty picture frame (or) does anyone sell these decorative pieces? I have always wanted that frame and I thought I saw someone make one or sell them a few years back but I missed out. Anyway I would love to be able to buy and or make one. Any help or pointing in the right direction would be helpful. Thank You.
View attachment 834046
Here you go..... and all peter74 props are of great quality and detail.... hope this helps....
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=292613

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be a silly question, and I might be in the wrong group, but does anyone have a full shot of doc’s clocks? I’m attempting to make a recreation of the opening of back to the future. I have most of the clocks already. These are the only photos that I could find. I only need to see we’re I should put my clocks. (And does anyone know what kind of TV doc has?)077A48F2-2A5D-4E1F-9B73-94519E5FD403.jpegCF0FD3CC-B578-4BB5-932C-5688491B059C.pngCCDBD972-8DDC-428B-96CE-EB24307F2238.jpeg

I thought I had previously seen good-quality versions of Doc Brown's inventor portraits somewhere in this forum, but I can't find them anymore (... yes, I used "search" but I only found dead links). Could someone please give me a link?

View attachment 800201Hi all sorry to bother you but I was wondering if anyone had a full hd scan of the Boeing b29 box (front back and sides) so I can get one printed/made for my collection.... thank you in advance and please list all sizes thanks ;)

DAMN! Just saw a decent kit about a month ago at a Chicago model show! Thought it was cool but wasn't on my list! I'll have to add it to the hunting notes!

I thought I had previously seen good-quality versions of Doc Brown's inventor portraits somewhere in this forum, but I can't find them anymore (... yes, I used "search" but I only found dead links). Could someone please give me a link?

Let me pull some old hard drives out of storage after the Thanksgiving weekend. I believe I have all of those saved.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back