Back to the Future

Nice! Indeed not screen accurate, but it has the same "atmosphere" as the frame in the movie. If you don't want to spend hundreds of bucks on a frame (because the only one that is available right now is that expensive), then this is a great idea.

I also made a 1:24 hoverboard for my 1:24 delorean ; just have the attachment printed on 10x15 cm. photo paper and stick it onto a hard plastic (I used an old credit card) and it's done.I painted the card piece with nail polish.Have fun :)

Well thanks to brad,roland and vivek I can finally put the Match made in space book to bed :cool.The quality of the printout is amazing BTW.

-Mike

I also made a 1:24 hoverboard for my 1:24 delorean ; just have the attachment printed on 10x15 cm. photo paper and stick it onto a hard plastic (I used an old credit card) and it's done.I painted the card piece with nail polish.Have fun :)

thats great..can it be re sized for the 1/14 scale dmc?

cool bttf replica just been on a tv ad for a show

heres the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Xx2s7-K60

Keith Lemon looks McFly with his DeLorean as he promotes his new show Lemonaid | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

images

lemon2-532_1481450a.jpg

Last edited:
I know the owner of that delorean a chap called steve,met him at the london comicon 2011, he invited me to go and see it when i get the chance:cool

I know the owner of that delorean a chap called steve,met him at the london comicon 2011, he invited me to go and see it when i get the chance:cool

is the recent import that universal has used for promo work..i think i spoke with on a dmc forum when looking for pics to detail my model

shame they left the front license plate on , they did a good job on the marty outfit

This is Rolands amazing cover that I printed on 2 pieces of high gloss laser paper and "spliced" together:

Dsc04336.jpg

Dsc04328.jpg

Dsc04330.jpg

Dsc04332.jpg

Dsc04333.jpg

Dsc04334.jpg

Here's one I was working on last night: View attachment 89691
I think I've uploaded one before, but this one is made fresh off an auction scan I found online.

I reckon it's about 99% accurate - untill someoe else *cough-Roland* has a go at it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back