back to the future trilogy re release in theaters

ahh shazbut. your right... I thought that was just because of the d ate of the article!
sigh... it'a amazing I get anything right in this world...making simple mistakes like that ;o)

sigh. Wouldn't it have made MUCH more sense to do it on october 21st?

ahh shazbut. your right... I thought that was just because of the d ate of the article!
sigh... it'a amazing I get anything right in this world...making simple mistakes like that ;o)

sigh. Wouldn't it have made MUCH more sense to do it on october 21st?

AND doing it world wide :(

Look at the showtimes. July 19th.

Just to be safe:

You are all understanding that, while the marathon on TV (AMC) was yesterday, July 19 (I watched it myself), the actual theatrical re-release is still October 21, correct?

"Appropriately, the new Blu-Ray set arrives October 21st, 2015, the same day Marty McFly and Doc Brown traveled to the future in Back to the Future Part II.It turns out that won’t be the only way you can celebrate the classic time travel trilogy, because buried in a press release for the new Blu-Ray set is word that the entire Back to the Future trilogy will also be returning to theaters that same day."

Then:

"So if you’re one of those people who doesn’t own the movies for some reason, and you just like to watch them on television, then this Sunday, July 19th is your day. Here’s the schedule for the marathon on AMC this weekend:"

Or am I missing something?

M

Just to be safe:

You are all understanding that, while the marathon on TV (AMC) was yesterday, July 19 (I watched it myself), the actual theatrical re-release is still October 21, correct?

"Appropriately, the new Blu-Ray set arrives October 21st, 2015, the same day Marty McFly and Doc Brown traveled to the future in Back to the Future Part II.It turns out that won’t be the only way you can celebrate the classic time travel trilogy, because buried in a press release for the new Blu-Ray set is word that the entire Back to the Future trilogy will also be returning to theaters that same day."

Then:

"So if you’re one of those people who doesn’t own the movies for some reason, and you just like to watch them on television, then this Sunday, July 19th is your day. Here’s the schedule for the marathon on AMC this weekend:"

Or am I missing something?

M

boy, we are ALL kinds of confused on this, arn't we? nice to know i'm not the only one. ;o)

i hope we get it in a local theater to me!! this would be the first time i ever see it on the big screen!

I planto see it in the theater where we saw part 3 for the first time all those years ago. that theater is still open too...

I saw part 3 first run......and I THINK part 2 first run. wasn't old enough to see part 1 in theaters I think. but have seen it since.

i hope we get it in a local theater to me!! this would be the first time i ever see it on the big screen!

I remember, as a kid, seeing the first one in a theater and getting all choked up during the part where George knocks out Biff. Good times, one of the greatest characters/character portrayals of all time: George McFly/Crispin Glover.

I remember, as a kid, seeing the first one in a theater and getting all choked up during the part where George knocks out Biff. Good times, one of the greatest characters/character portrayals of all time: George McFly/Crispin Glover.

your lucky, ive never seen it. for the 25th anniversary rhode islands largest theater was going to get it, i drove all the way out there to learn they never got it... still had the posters up though...

BTTF has always been my life, im a huge ghostbusters and star wars fan, but bttf has the largest space in my heart. i really hope we get it

ok got my tickts. boy i hope they emptythe theater before each showing so we can get a seat.
I also hope the cubbies advance so we get a double cheer ;o)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back