Back to the Future Remake

I still think they could do a decent CG sequel (Zemekis's Polar Express or Beowulf style) with the original actors as voices. They already have the 3d model of the Flux Capacitor done. :p So long as it stays somewhat grounded they could literally visit any time!

Of Fox isn't available get our AJ!!!

Back to the Future for me represents one of the most perfect movies ever made. Great characters, great story, nothing is wasted, nothing is out of place, the music is spectacular and anyone can love it.

What he said.

I still think they could do a decent CG sequel (Zemekis's Polar Express or Beowulf style) with the original actors as voices. They already have the 3d model of the Flux Capacitor done. :p So long as it stays somewhat grounded they could literally visit any time!

Of Fox isn't available get our AJ!!!

This style needs to die!!!! The only good thing to come from it was that Zemekis' last film tanked so bad they pulled the plug on his Yellow Submarine remake.

Bob Gale said it best,

Do you want to see another Back to the Future without Fox?

Glad to know this isn't for real. Don't do it BTTF franchise caretakers.

I think its on the dvd commentary, somewhere they mention Universal owning BTTF as a title and can do what they want with it, meaning add sequels or remakes. But Gale and Zemeckis own the characters rights, including Doc and Marty, so even if they did a remake or a sequel they would have no original characters. Something along those lines, can't have one without the other, and its fine as a trilogy. I hope those two find immortality LOL. The best way to bank off of this franchise is merchandising, there's ALWAYS more room for BTTF merch!

A remake would have to be made in the present (2015- much like BTTF2) and keeping the premise, send our hero back 30 years to meet his parents etc. I don't see the premise working. The '50's had a naive charm which perfectly suited the original. The '80s weren't that different to now. Kids today listen to music from the '80s without thinking it odd. By 1985 all three Star Wars films had come out. Other than big hair, big phones, and dubious fashion choices, a kid from 2015 would not look out of place in 1985.

Back to the Future for me represents one of the most perfect movies ever made. Great characters, great story, nothing is wasted, nothing is out of place, the music is spectacular and anyone can love it.

well said buddy!

Justin Bieber as Marty
Dwayne Johnson as Biff
Russel Brand as Doc Brown
Shia Lebouf as George Mcfly
Iggy Azalea as Jennifer
Chloe Kardashian as Elaine Mcfly

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back