Back to the Future Prop Replicas by EFX Collectibles - BTTF

Too much avengers pumped. Too many decent well worth it props just shelved or scrapped. Dropping teases like the lot of BTTF stuff they dropped and to not deliver ?? An absolute joke. Trying to milk the cash cow that is marvel & star wars. I've collected many items from efx and i can honestly say that if none of these bttf teases are ever up for PO then my hands are completely wiped of anything produced by EFX..

I know a lot of collectors that feel the same way,

If there is lack of faith in numbers then at least make a very LE.. It use to be about bringing these iconic things to life and into the hands and homes of true fans and collectors.. Now its ONLY all about the money and what ever the flux seems to be trending... BTTF is a masterpiece and it will be an absolute #### go to reveal these items and yet never produce them....

Id get the lot, even the wrist watch... But if they never see the light of day i am done with efx...

judging how EFX is treating their star wars buyers i doubt this company will be around much longer...

Safe to say this line is dead in the water. It takes them YEARS to produce and deliver anything. I would be at retirement age if this line ever took off and actually made it to my doorstep.

Safe to say this line is dead in the water. It takes them YEARS to produce and deliver anything. I would be at retirement age if this line ever took off and actually made it to my doorstep.

Yeah, I wonder if BTTF 3 was a stronger movie it would have built a larger fanbase and therefore a bigger appetite for collectibles? Star Wars fans get anything and everything from a bunch of suppliers, and BTTF fans get a fraction.

Thanks to MattgomeryBurns for sharing this update from FB in the BTTF merchandise thread.

EFX's BTTF license has expired and they won't be releasing any BTTF products. Well at least I can now stop speculating.

And here I was thinking they might actually prove us wrong this time. Never change EFX, never change.

attachment.php

That's sad and a bit pathetic. Why bother going through the effort of obtaining the license for something if you aren't ever going to sell anything? What a waste.

So it's time for me to build a static acrylic version of the time circuit display for my collection. I don't need a working one, it just has to look as accurate as possible.

If you need some help I'll be happy to show you the variations of the displays through the filming cars and film changes themselves since you've helped me and many others out over the years.

I'd like to give back.

I learned a few tricks of the trade by being part of the restoration team of the "A" Car, I can't release any private information from that experience, I just know the differences by actually discovering one or two, things changed during production and so forth. Each time display is totally unique. There is an entire history of what each car went through and I memorised as much as I could find out. Hopefully it's all still in my memory bank. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back