Back to the Future Prop Replicas by EFX Collectibles - BTTF

Closer look at the 1:15 scale Hill Valley Clock Tower Mantle Clock.

It comes with both pre and post lightning strike weather-vane as well as an interchangeable section of new and Doc-damaged molding. It's a functional clock with working lights and sounds.

Today (Friday) at 11am Bob Gale will be signing autographs and taking photos with fans and the full-scale clock tower clock at the EFX booth (#3350).

Note: The full scale Clock Tower Clock is for display only. EFX currently has no plans to offer replicas of them for sale.

From the website action figure fury
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

So excited for this the Pitbull is my all time no 1 prop to buy. Would love to have all 5 boards one day
No sign of Biff's cane.in the pictures

Does efx have a european distributor/resellers? Vat and import duty will be massive if I get the pitbull, cane and time circuit

and does efx quality match the prices?

Attachments

• EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 010.JPG
    EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 010.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 2,225
  • EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 017.JPG
    EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 017.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 2,273
  • EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 016.JPG
    EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 016.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,819
  • EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 015.JPG
    EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 015.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 2,009
  • EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 014.JPG
    EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 014.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 1,886
  • EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 013.JPG
    EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 013.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,813
  • EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 012.JPG
    EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 012.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 1,881
  • EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 011.JPG
    EFX Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Booth Display 011.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 2,020
From the pictures it seems like they're producing the time circuits display as well ? ( or at least I hope so :D)

time circuits are way off from what the A and B car's time circuits are. the time circuits on display from eFX looks more like the circuits from the process car. the sad thing is eFX is the talk right now in the star wars section. i wouldn't hold my breath on this stuff, though i really really hope they pull threw. i wonder what the circuits price is going to be?

time circuits are way off from what the A and B car's time circuits are. the time circuits on display from eFX looks more like the circuits from the process car. the sad thing is eFX is the talk right now in the star wars section. i wouldn't hold my breath on this stuff, though i really really hope they pull threw. i wonder what the circuits price is going to be?

Why wouldn't you want the time circuits from the process car? Pardon the maddalenaism... but they are the most iconic.

Why wouldn't you want the time circuits from the process car? Pardon the maddalenaism... but they are the most iconic.

idk i prefer the a and b cars, its set at a angle, there is also a crease/fold/step side on the passenger side. either way i have to have this replica, i just really hope it comes out. then if it does come out I'm little concerned about the company. there are allot of unhappy people with them right now in the star wars section. again I'm really curious about the price, with seeing flux capacitors and mr fusions at 400 bucks, I'm so curious to how much eFX will release the time circuits for. if this is 1000 bucks, even though i would want it i will pass, and use that money towards a screen accurate one

Sure looks like DeloreanRob should be getting the prize since he guessed Time Circuits. Just saying.

-Gary

I'm gonna say either 1) Time circuits (Destination, Present, Last time departed) or 2) Flux Capacitor. Those are my 2 guesses. I can't think of anything other than something on the Delorean that would've been in all 3 films. :confused

idk i prefer the a and b cars, its set at a angle, there is also a crease/fold/step side on the passenger side. either way i have to have this replica, i just really hope it comes out. then if it does come out I'm little concerned about the company. there are allot of unhappy people with them right now in the star wars section. again I'm really curious about the price, with seeing flux capacitors and mr fusions at 400 bucks, I'm so curious to how much eFX will release the time circuits for. if this is 1000 bucks, even though i would want it i will pass, and use that money towards a screen accurate one

The "B" Car ones were disarranged compared to the other two cars. The LED's were in a different order. Yellow, Green and Red. Rather than Red, Green and Yellow. Those cars also had screws holding the faceplate's in so that the static displays could be changed out. There were a bunch of more differences too.

I'd rather have the "A" or "C" as pictured here.

A, B, and C all had the same outer casing design, the only difference were the readouts. Even then, the readouts for the C were made from modified housings since the A/B/C readouts were all the same when the cars were originally built for filming.

The housing in the currently restored "A" car is the Part III Process car time circuit housing as shown here.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=163597

-Gary

Sure looks like DeloreanRob should be getting the prize since he guessed Time Circuits. Just saying.

-Gary

True, he guessed one of their products correctly before anyone did, but his answer wasn't the exact one I was referring to when I mentioned about the prop being in 3 movies.

I know one of the items they will be unveiling. Anybody want to take a guess? It's a prop featured in all 3 movies.

Still I am making an exception and will send both of them the prize. DeloreanRob PM me your shipping address.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, he guessed one of their products correctly before anyone did, but his answer wasn't the exact one I was referring to when I mentioned about the prop being in 3 movies.

Still I am making an exception and will send both of them the prize. @DeloreanRob PM me your shipping address.

Too bad I was the second one with that answer then. :unsure

Congratulations to the winners.

I follow the “Time Machine Restoration” on Facebook, they have been posting a lot of pictures from the eFX team on their page. I inquired about an actual screen accurate “Mattel Hoverboard” Since the one Mattel released, as well as the Universal Studios version, are both pretty inaccurate and cheaply made. They wrote me back and said that eFX will in fact have a screen accurate hoverboard to go alongside the Biff hoverboard. I am pretty excited about this, assuming all of this happens. eFX seems pretty flaky on social media, even their website is pretty out of date. Hoping for the best!!

eFX makes great collectibles, but takes them FOREVER to actually produce and release anything. Their time frames and projected delivery dates are constantly changing. The pics look great but some of them will probably never see the light of day. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to order something and get it before I retire.

This is true. I sent them an email asking them when their bttf merchandise would be available and never got an answer. Surely they must realise they're missing out big time on the 30th anniversary hype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true. I sent them an email asking them when their bttf merchandise would be available and never got an answer. Surely they must realise they're missing out big time on the 30th anniversary hype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing on all kinds of hype is basically EFX's business plan anyway.
Maybe they'll have a couple of collectibles out for the 35th anniversary.

We should have the Iron Man helmet from the Avengers in hands by the time Infinity War Part I rolls out.
Why they didn't have a handful of BTTF related collectibles ready to ship during Q4 2015 is just beyond me.
How they can still be in business and have basically no competition on the north american market is incomprehensible as well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back