Back to the Future Prop Replicas by EFX Collectibles - BTTF

Vivek

Master Member
http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/1555989/db607e09d3/547507863/9d4ef617e0/

From their newsletter:

"We are very excited to announce that we are now the official licensee for the Back to the Future franchise. 2015 is the 30th anniversary of the release of Back to the Future. In fact it is almost 30 years to the day of the July 3, 1985 release date! Come by and see some of the creative, fun and unique ideas that we have in store!

Come by and meet Bob Gale the Writer/Producer of Back to the Future! He will be in our booth (3350) on Friday, July 10 at 11-12. He will be signing autographs and taking photos. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons research. The suggested donation is $20 for an autograph or photo with him (using your own camera). If his schedule permits, he will try to be in our booth again. We will post the latest information in our booth."

I know one of the items they will be unveiling. Anybody want to take a guess? It's a prop featured in all 3 movies.

If you guess the correct one before the show floor opens, I will send the member a copy of the Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History book when it gets released in October.

You get two chances to guess. Once this thread reaches 25 posts this giveaway ends.

I'm gonna say either 1) Time circuits (Destination, Present, Last time departed) or 2) Flux Capacitor. Those are my 2 guesses. I can't think of anything other than something on the Delorean that would've been in all 3 films. :confused

Well guess #1. The Deloreon time machine car.
And #2 I would say the Flux Capacitor but since someone already said that I will just say MARTY McFLY STATUE.

I'm gonna say either 1) Time circuits (Destination, Present, Last time departed) or 2) Flux Capacitor. Those are my 2 guesses. I can't think of anything other than something on the Delorean that would've been in all 3 films. :confused

The Flux Capacitor.

Hope I win!
Already guessed so that is off the table. First person who guessed it would be the winner.

I go for Mr Fusion. Seen at the end in the first movie, and then seen in all others... Can't think af a second guess (flux capacitor is already said) so I keep it with that one.

I have to rule out the flux capacitor and mr fusion because they are already available on the market... I haven't guessed yet still thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why can't it be a prop that's already on the market? I really can't think of a prop replica that's in all the movies, which doesn't have a replica yet... (Unless it's some unsignificant prop that doesn't really stand out).

^ I can't see them making something that's already on the market, a hard sales point of view. I can't think of anything besides the flux capacitor that screams bttf... i wonder if they are releasing a new "more advanced" flux capacitor...

so for the record I'm going to say my guess is a updated/ more accurate flux capacitor

let's see, I'm really curious to find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know one of the items they will be unveiling. Anybody want to take a guess? It's a prop featured in all 3 movies.

If you guess the correct one before the show floor opens, I will send the member a copy of the Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History book when it gets released in October.

You get two chances to guess. Once this thread reaches 25 posts this giveaway ends.
Since I see more than one person NOT reading the post before them, more than one person will be picking the same items.
I live how people post "flux capacitor. Hope I win" while two people before them already said it. So you might want to add to the rules.

1. The first person who posted an answer will take credit.
2. Anyone who's answer was edited later will be disqualified as they could have seen an answer from someone else and decide to change their original answer.

1. Time circuits on/off lever
2. Destination keypad

I can't think of any non available prop from all 3 movies besides parts of the time machine lol

A lever as replica? That would be VERY lame... Anyway... I'm curious about what it will be... ;)

Since I see more than one person NOT reading the post before them, more than one person will be picking the same items.
I live how people post "flux capacitor. Hope I win" while two people before them already said it. So you might want to add to the rules.

1. The first person who posted an answer will take credit.
2. Anyone who's answer was edited later will be disqualified as they could have seen an answer from someone else and decide to change their original answer.

i dont plan to win, i figured the first person who posted flux capacitor would have won.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Time circuits on/off lever
2. Destination keypad

I can't think of any non available prop from all 3 movies besides parts of the time machine lol

plutonium gauge would be cool too

gauges.jpg

Oooo - oooo! I'll say Doc's pocket watch! (yes I edited my answer - but no one said it yet!)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back