Back to the Future Phonebook Page

Guardian Devil

Sr Member
I've been wanting something from Back to the Future for a while and I'm very pleased with this one. It's an original phone book page featuring the Doc Emmett Brown 1640 Riverside Dr - Scientist line as shown in close up on the film.
It's yellowed a little with age, but it's still in great condition.
Big thanks for CLS for the display. Next I need to start looking for a little something from BttF 2 & 3! :love

BTTF1-3.jpg

BTTF2-1.jpg

BTTFPic1.png

BTTFPic2.png

That's great my friend! This is my original production flyers (it isn't a screen used cause was used when Stoltz was Marty and changed with M.J.Fox... but it is an original production flyer).

dscn0288copia.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys, years of BttF replicas filling up my displays, it was about time for something original! :lol

cool, how much did it set you back tho? :)

Not as much as you might think! I was in the right place at the right time and picked it up for a fraction of the price I've seen similar items go for

Thats kinda cool. Just a piece of paper can turn into a framed piece to display. Cool.

As with any prop being more than just a piece of resin, rubber or metal..this is slightly more that "just a piece of paper" turned into a display lol but thanks anyway for your comment..

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back