Back To The Future Part III

Hi,
does anyone know what font was used on the "Stinky Lomax sign"? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Stinky_Lomax.png
    Stinky_Lomax.png
    473.7 KB · Views: 41

I made these newspapers for the show. (I'm Daniel R. Bramblett, the 'staff writer' credited on the front page.)

The unused extra copies are available from my Etsy shop. There is also a listing here, in the Project Runs section, with the link to that page.

All proceeds from the sale of this item will be donated to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.

These newspapers are from the same print run as the ones used in the show.

26 of the 90 sets have been sold. When they are sold out, no more will ever be made.

Any experts of vintage guns here? I'm searching for this shot shell box. Unfortunately, this part of the picture is cropped in the widescreen HD version of the movie, so the box is only visible in low resolution (full frame). Anyone recognizing the brand of the shot shells?

bttfshotshellbox.jpg

Maybe not exactly the same, but It looks like a Winchester Box.

Winchester is close, but there's a curved brand name under the bullet on the screen used box, so I guess it's from "The Union Metallic Cartridge Co." (today: "Remington UMC"). But I still haven't found an accurate box.

Winchester is close, but there's a curved brand name under the bullet on the screen used box, so I guess it's from "The Union Metallic Cartridge Co." (today: "Remington UMC"). But I still haven't found an accurate box.
Could it be a custom made label from prop department that was just a recreation of the old boxes, and combination of elements from old boxes?

I found two and it might be a combination of the two.

23A6AFF6-82E8-48B3-A62D-AC83BFE3CEC2.jpeg1A845F0D-6913-427C-A047-CE55EBD28CB7.jpeg

does anyone know what the leather envelope of the western union worker looks like? and apart from the 3 letters from the doc, what else does it include

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back