Back to the Future Part II

thegreatgalling

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is what Ive got from different makers. If someone know his prop and dont want that I post it, please let me know and I will delete it...

unbenanntzqg.png

menu2l.jpg

mrfusionn.jpg

pepsiperfectlogos.jpg

pitbulldsm.jpg

pizza1s.jpg

recieopt.jpg

yourefirederasing.jpg

yourefiredfax.jpg

yourefiredfaxdeleted.jpg

Re: Back To The Future Part III

Well since I have the Movie money that this was based on and now I have the biffco logo in highres, I decided to make the $100.

Here it is for your enjoyment.

thomas;)

biffco100.jpg

These paper props from BTTF have become so common, it's a wonder people are still selling them on Ebay!
I have an original print of the Almanac Cover. One thing no one has been able to reproduce yet is the metallic color used on the cover.

PV, that $50 is mine that someone added a different Grant and different "50"s over it. Here is mine.

BTTF50SHEETBest.jpg

BTTF50SHEETBestBack.jpg

If it is, I am sorry. I used a pic I found on the net and a scan of a real $50 and cut, pasted and made this one. It probably looks like yours because it may have been yours that I used as a guide, but that was unintentional. Sorry if it I plagiarized you ;)

thomas;)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back