Back to the Future - OUTATIME Plates from Original Maker

Daniel please add me to the list! I was holding off mostly because I already had the Celebrity Machines version, and while no doubt yours is way more accurate, I couldn't justify having 2 plates in my collection. But I decided to use yours as my main display piece and turn the Celebrity Machines one into a burnt spinning plate from the mall scene. It should be easy to give it a black wash and bend it in a few places.

Last edited:
EHP is open for business again, and I have set up a preorder link at ETSY for the OUTATIME plate run.

These should be ready to ship by October 15. I will be sending update messages to everyone on the interest list later tonight.

The plates are $100/shipped in the US, with calculated shipping fees (averaging approx. $25-30 USD) for international buyers.

Here is the link to order: OUTATIME Plate Replica Limited Run - OCTOBER 2020 Pre-Order

I also have ONE plate available for immediate shipment that I obtained from EHP earlier this year, for $119.95: One OUTATIME Plate AVAILABLE NOW

If you need the replica screen-accurate vinyl stickers for your other replica OUTATIME plates, they are available here: OUTATIME AUGUST 1986 Vinyl Registration Stickers These stickers are fade-resistant, weatherproof, and have an excellent adhesive so they won't fall off your plate. They also don't have the inaccurate reflective material that some replicas use.

As of August 2020, I no longer accept PayPal as a direct payment method, but you can still use it to pay on Etsy.

Last edited:
Great news!

Out of interest, which blank will they be using for this run? The one shown in the photo on Etsy or this one you mentioned as an alternative earlier in the thread?

They will be the regular blanks like the ones in the photo for this run. I did a test of the other blanks with one of the other plates that I have here, and there are some issues with the heavy border embossing that affect the appearance of some of the vinyl graphics near the edges. Doesn't quite look right. But I will have another option available for alternative blanks in a few months.

Also, I'll be updating the interest list here, but everyone will be getting shipping updates from Etsy when the orders go out in October. So if I miss a name on the list here, or if you forget to include your RPF username, it should be no problem. 34 28 25 of the 40 plates for this group order are still available.

OUTATIME Plate Replica Limited Run - OCTOBER 2020 Pre-Order

Last edited:
I have added a second listing for anyone who wants to get TWO of the plates, with combined shipping. (Etsy would not calculate the shipping fees properly on multiple items before.) I have also reduced the total price for TWO plates by $5. This is mainly for buyers outside of the U.S. who want to save on combined international shipping fees, but the listing is available to all buyers.

(TWO PLATES) OUTATIME Plate Replica Limited Run - OCTOBER 2020 Pre-Order

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back