Limited Run Back To The Future Marty McFly 2015 Hover Board Run. 2024 Run.

Marc, aka MrFusion, I can't tell you how ecstatic I am for this board. These pictures don't do it justice, and by god the weight! It's a super solid piece that's well worth the money. It's the only board to my knowledge available with proper lenticular. You can't see in the pictures but it' clear with a 3D effect. If you're on the fence snatch these up while he still has them.
IMG_9067a.jpg
IMG_9068.jpg
IMG_9069.jpg

Nice 3D lenticular compare to other replicas, great job, beautiful craftmanship and attention to details (y)

Regarding the size of the silver magnets at the bottom of the hoverboard, they are a little bit to big :
- Screen used Props :
BFFT_Mattel_Hoverboard_sPropstore.jpg

BFFT_Mattel_Hoverboard_screenused.jpg

- In this picture the replica size has been replicated to the real prop I got from BTTF123 from "Yourprops. com" in ... 2005 (Flash On) :
Back-To-The-Future-2-Mattel-Hoverboard-3D-lenticular-Honeycomb-1.jpg

Back-To-The-Future-2-Mattel-Hoverboard-3D-lenticular-Honeycomb-2.jpg

It has the top decal of Marty Lenticular (HERO) HoverBoard using Icons true Hot Pink 3D Lenticular Honeycomb and Vinyl letters, logos and Neon Green & Pink Velcro. The Pink 3D Lenticular are also glued on the edge of the hoverboard.

As for the colored lines pattern on the bottom and top of the hoverboard, some velcro ones would make your replica A Great Buy.
Just my 2 cents,
Cheers,

Last edited:
The pink velcro and green velcro was not part of the board I tried to replicate. Nor was the black hole for the handles. As for the Lenticular around the edge of the board, again, this was not on the particular screen used board I am emulating. This Lenticular strip is something I have around my personal board but on this one it was a silver strip. Im On the fence to which one looks best tbh. There were so many variations of this board built, I don't think there is one definite correct one that fits with continuality of all 3 films.
But yeah it was modeled off this one..

Thanks for the feedback and cheers for looking.
848324-o.jpg
848282-o.jpg

Nice 3D lenticular compare to other replicas, great job (y)

Regarding the size of the silver magnets at the bottom of the hoverboard, they are a little bit to big.
In this picture the size has been replicated to the real prop :

View attachment 1569508

As for the colored lines pattern on the bottom and top of the hoverboard, some velcro ones would make your replica A Must Buy.
Just my 2 cents,
Cheers,
Probably say those mags might be small on the one in your pic, compared from the particular screen used prop I modeled mine of anyways. Again, so many different variations. Many thanks M
848302-o.jpg

Thanks for your feedback, yes there are many variations of the screenused Mattel Hoverboard.
I guess, you succeeded creating the 3D Lenticular Honeycomb pattern, which makes your prop quite interesting.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back