Back to the Future ILM shirt - why has no one done these?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jet Beetle

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Can't grab pics from the site - lots of pics, but the one thing I'd never seen was the BTTF3 ILM shirt - totally cool. I know I'd buy a repro. Maybe I missed the run, these seem like a no brainer for one of our talented t-shirt guys.

Black

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can't grab pics from the site ...
That's easy: click with RIGHT mouse button on the preview image at the left side and open the link in a new window or tab. There you can save the image.

... I know I'd buy a repro. Maybe I missed the run, these seem like a no brainer for one of our talented t-shirt guys. ...
It shouldn't be difficult (for me) to make vectorized images of the shirt. If you have a printer for large paper sheets (A3 or US-Tabloid), some large tranfer films and a flat-iron, then you can make your own shirts.

If there are more people interested in this shirt, I could make the vector graphics.