Interest Back to the Future III - Walkie Talkie + Battery

I have a pair available now. These are 60-4014s like the ones in the movies.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1059511392

I mean the replica ones you were originally going to offer at $150 for a walkie talkie + battery. I would love a set with vintage walkies, but I just can't justify $400 for a pair of them right now. I only really NEED one for my display. Are the replicas no longer happening?

I mean the replica ones you were originally going to offer at $150 for a walkie talkie + battery. I would love a set with vintage walkies, but I just can't justify $400 for a pair of them right now. Are the replicas no longer happening?
They will eventually. I just can't fit it into my schedule or budget at the moment.

LTsmash1200 I have some extra walkie talkies that aren't finished yet. I could break up this set if you are interested in only one. It would be $200

LTsmash1200 I have some extra walkie talkies that aren't finished yet. I could break up this set if you are interested in only one. It would be $200

I just saw this. I'd definitely be interested, but I'm waiting for some tax stuff to finish my taxes. Once those are done I'll message you if they're still available.

I just saw this. I'd definitely be interested, but I'm waiting for some tax stuff to finish my taxes. Once those are done I'll message you if they're still available.
I have 4 extras in various stages of assembly right now, so I should still have one whenever you are ready.

If you only need a single walkie talkie, I now have a new listing posted: Back to the Future 3 ONE 60-4014 Walkie Talkie Prop Replica | Etsy

I currently only have *2 of the 60-4014s available, and each BTTF 3 walkie talkie replica will be made to order and shipped within 7-10 days.

Free USPS Priority Mail shipping for U.S. orders. International shipping, if needed, will be calculated based on size/weight of the package.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Got mine.

It’s good to be back. I had a benign brain tumor! Pretty much a month ago I went outside without a shirt on to yell at the construction crew for spilling a **** ton of a crap on my wife. All her stuff was ruined as she was going to work. The next few hours were a blur. Apparently I called her to make sure she was ok. I wasn’t quite sure if I was.

She told me to climb into bed. Apparently I threw up a few times after that. The next week a pretty much a blur. We went to 3 Cedars hospitals, doing testing at each. The last one they admitted me. I think it was 5 days after that they carved this benign tumor out of my left frontal lobe. And the rest is history.

So yeah, I bought a prop :)

Last edited:
Got mine.

It’s good to be back. I had a benign brain tumor! Pretty much a month ago I went outside without a shirt on to yell at the construction crew for spilling a **** ton of a crap on my wife. All her **** was ruined as she was going to work. The next few hours were a blur. Apparently I called her to make sure she was ok. I wasn’t quite sure if I was.

She told me to climb into bed. Apparently I threw up a few times after that. The next week a pretty much a blur. We went to 3 Cedars hospitals, doing testing at each. The last one they admitted me. I think it was 5 days after that the carved this no benign tumor out of my left frontal lobe. And the rest is history.

So yeah, I bought a prop :)
Really sad news! :eek: But I am reassured that it ends well for you. I hope you will not have any after-effects.
Take care of yourself and your family.

Peace !

Here is the one that I just completed for OncleCharlie.

For this one, the logo is turned to the side, to match the specific appearance of one of the screen used walkie talkies.

1.png

I still have 2 of the 60-4014 walkie talkies with screen-accurate Burgess battery, available at the link in the previous post. $189.95 each.

If anyone is interested in ONLY the Burgess battery, (with wires and tape included) I may also post another listing for a few of those soon. No more than 5 will be available at this time, as my friend who cut and lathed the wood and metal battery parts for me died last summer. Because of this, until further notice, I will no longer have a source for the custom parts that I will need to make more batteries.

No further updates at this time about the 3D printed walkie talkies. Because of the complexity and costs, that may be a project for next year.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back