Back to the future exhibit

VilleLeskinen

Sr Member
Has anyone checked this yet? Seems like there could be more info had on the clothes, if they aren't replicas?

Hey all! That’s actually my jacket and vest on display! Just to clarify, it is a real deal vintage Guess jacket, but it wasn’t used in the film. I hope you have a wonderful time at the museum, Jedifyfe! The exhibit is absolutely incredible!
What modifications did you make to the jacket? What size is it?

What modifications did you make to the jacket? What size is it?

Hey Andrew! There have been no permanent modifications made to the jacket. The jeffswope paisley liner from Spoonflower is tucked into the cuffs, not sewn in. Other than that and the addition of the three pins, it’s completely original. The size is around a youth large or a men’s small/extra small. I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend so far!

Has anyone checked this yet? Seems like there could be more info had on the clothes, if they aren't replicas?

I found that this exhibit is pretty misleading, even with all the props that aren't back to the future related, they never make it super clear if it is screen used or not, a lot of it is cool to look at, but you're sure if you're looking at a screen used prop, I do know for certain that the Pee-wee bike at that museum is personally owned by Paul Reubens because i had a chance to ask him in person, but it was annoying with the back to the future exhibit, there are a few items there that are on loan from bob gale that are well documented, his time circuits and mr fusion are both from the train crash, and obviously the part 3 delorean and toyota truck have provenance, but all the little items i feel were questionable, theyd say stuff like "screen matched" or something, but it was never clear if it was the actual item used in the film, still a highly recommended exhibit. i want to go again after this quarantine is over.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back