Back to the Future 1 Nike Brunes Look Alike

ColdSpike

So last year I had a okay costume for Marty set up for Comic Con. It was a bought costume, but I was mostly happy with it. My shoes for it were black and white Nike's that were comfortable, but certainly not the color of Marty's. Recently I purchased a pair of shoes that I think look like his:

I'm worried they don't look enough like them (the Nike lettering and AIR doesn't help things) and I spend too much on them. I'm still trying to figure out if they even feel comfortable, breaking them in and all that. What do you all think? I tried finding Nike Bruins, but no luck in my size.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

I always felt the Nike Cortez had a close resemblance (minus the waffle sole). They're cheap enough, but it might be a lateral move with what you've already got. Just white out the "air" lettering around the soles.

zoom.jpg

I always felt the Nike Cortez had a close resemblance (minus the waffle sole). They're cheap enough, but it might be a lateral move with what you've already got. Just white out the "air" lettering around the soles.

View attachment 494945
It's funny you mention those, they did have them and it looked just like the Bruins, but they did not fit me well no matter what size I tried. They were veryyy tight.

Ah, the curse of a wide foot. I too suffer from that affliction :behave
Kind a yeah. Anyway I wasalso thinking of not wearing his white checkered shirt as the halloween one is... just so fakey fake. So I'd wear a Maroon t shirt, then jeans jacket (not guess but looks like it), then the vest. Guess acid washed jeans and the shoes, along with his sunglasses.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back