Back of AVP Chest

Preds

Hey. does anyone have or can send me a picture of the BACK of the AVP chest armor. id realyl appreciate it thanks

The back of it. like where the middle is. i know what the front looks like. but i need a reference to the back. not the backpack, the actual chest armor

Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but this is what i found :D

back%202.jpg

batteries.jpg

switch.jpg

ya i just watched the AVP and stoped where he was shy and showed his back. i do appreciate all who have showed me their backs as well. lol i also realized in the film, his chest piece, the celtic predator had to have been latex or some form of rubber cause it was bending and folding in the back when he cut the aliens tail off. i thought that was kinda funny, cause it looked like Foamy action how it folded when he rolled over lol. Also. his wrist blades.. when they were melted and he went downt o grab the alien. those things were everywhhere, like rubber or something, at one point they were overlapping eachother lol. a few things i saw

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back